Our Proctors attend a day or two of cases in your lab - observing, verbally mentoring and providing suggestions for procedural efficiency, integration of new technologies, fluoroscopy reduction strategies and more.
Our Proctors do not scrub in, nor do they qualify a physician’s level of skill or competence.
We have a wide range of Proctors; all are very skilled, high volume ablators. Our Proctors come from both academic and private practice, and can provide advice on best procedural practices, technology training and patient management.
If you are interested, you can contact your Biosense Webster, Inc. representative. Together, we can create a personalized program based on your interest and unique needs.
Targeted Areas of Focus:
- Fluoroscopy reduction strategies
- Mapping and ablation procedure workflows
- Optimize procedural efficiencies
- EKG rhythm analysis for localization of arrhythmia
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) ultrasound imagery
- Transseptal visualization and puncture techniques for atrial ablation