Add an additional dimension of certainty with the knowledge that comes from seeing all ablation parameters displayed in real time on a single screen. The CARTO SMARTTOUCH™ Module allows active measurement of stable contact force and catheter tip direction. Seamless integration with the CARTO® 3 System incorporates CARTO VISITAG™ Module technology to display key ablation variables related to lesion formation.
After April 20, 2013 all CARTO® 3 System hardware includes CARTO SMARTTOUCH™ Module and CARTO VISITAG™ Module.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps to visualize and maintain catheter stability within a user-selected range
- User-defined parameters for distance moved (measures in millimeters) over a selected time permit stability requirement to be adjusted
- Observe force and catheter orientation
- Vector arrows show actual angle of catheter tip to tissue
- Color-coded catheter tip indicates progress to target force value
- Force graph displays accurate force in window and CARTO VISITAG™ Module information grid