CARTO PRIME® Module offers a suite of tools designed to streamline and accelerate the physician’s ability to diagnose complex arrhythmias together with improving lab efficiencies.
- Conduction ID
- Conduction velocity vectors
- Conduction barrier zones; such as scar, slow conduction and anatomical structures
- Ease of diagnosing an arrhythmia through a new activation map based on a global solution, not limited by LAT information only
- Improves accuracy of ablation site identification1
- Automatic visualization of region of interest
- Conveniently identifies repetitive focal and rotational region of interest in addition to the current AFib workflow2
- Correct ID of PVC location based on catheter location in sinus rhythm
- Automated visualization of PVC points
- Improves location accuracy compared with standard PVC mapping by associating the PVC location information to its corresponding normal sinus rhythm location3
- Prospectively map up to 4 different arrhythmias at the same time
- Ability to create maps retrospectively in a few seconds based on recorded data and acquired points
- Efficiency gain of mapping multiple arrhythmias prospectively or retrospectively
|KT-5400-222FG||CARTO PRIME® Module* kit including CARTO PRIME® Workstation
|KT-5400-221US||CARTO® 3 System Version 7 base** kit
CARTO PRIME® Module kit requires CONFIDENSE® Module and CARTOREPLAY® Module as prerequisite
** CARTO® 3 System Version 7 base requires CONFIDENSE® Module as prerequisite
1. Anter E et al.
Activation Mapping with Integration of Vector and Velocity Information Improves the Ability to Identify the Mechanism and Location of Complex Scar Related Atrial Tachycardias. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018;11:e006536.
2. Bench testing performed by Biosense Webster, Inc. CARTO® 3 V7 CARTOFINDER Algorithm POD Report February 2019.
3. Steyers III CM et al.
Ablation using 3D maps adjusted for spatial displacement of premature ventricular complexes relative to sinus beats: Improving precision by correcting for the shift. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019;1–7.
THERMOCOOL® Navigation Catheters are indicated for the treatment of drug refractory recurrent symptomatic paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, when used with CARTO® 3 Systems (excluding NAVISTAR® RMT THERMOCOOL® Catheter). THERMOCOOL® Navigation Catheters are indicated for the treatment of recurrent drug/device refractory sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia (VT) due to prior myocardial infarction (MI) in adults.